Thursday, October 1, 2020

Introduction

Welcome! Thanks for visiting my brand new blog! I don't really know what I am doing (umm: what's html? domain names? permalinks? The list goes on...) but I never really know what I'm doing. What I do know is that I like the adventures that coincide with me trying to figure things out.  

I am a perpetual beginner who is always interested in trying something new.  I'm a big believer in trying

Life is short. You best believe I will pursue the things that pique my interest! Snap!

Currently, my highly valued free time is filled with the following activities:

  • Reading
  • Walking
  • Journaling
  • Thrifting
  • Crafting
  • Running
  • Documenting
  • Music
  • Home renovations
  • Side Hustles
  • Art Projects
  • And now blogging

I am excited to have a place to document and share my adventures.  Maybe you will learn from my experiences, heck maybe even discover a new interest!  At the very least I hope you are entertained by my (mis)adventures.  Thanks for visiting My Hobby Files!  I hope we can be friends!

Questions:  Do you have a hobby?  If yes, what do you like about it? If no, what is something you are interested in trying?


No comments:

Post a Comment